The standard definition of a team is “a group organized to work together.”
For Teplitzky Dunayer Team, the literal definition of the term is just a starting point. This team is a cohesive group of smart, sophisticated, worldly and business-oriented professionals who are among the elite in New York City and Miami’s hard-charging residential real estate markets.
Their success starts at the top – Jacky & Barak. An Associate Broker at Douglas Elliman and Douglas Elliman Florida, Jacky Teplitzky does not expect success; she demands it. And she leads by example. Born in Chile, a former drill sergeant in the Israeli army, she is among the top 1% of New York City’s nearly 30,000 licensed real estate brokers and is within the top one percentile of Douglas Elliman’s 7,176-agent network. She is one of the nation’s most respected and recognized residential real agents and a sought-after guest speaker at trade and consumer venues throughout the country. Barak Dunayer, born in Israel, served as a Principal Trumpet and Soloist in the Israel Defense Force Army Band before starting his real estate career in 1999. He subsequently built his own agency- BARAK Realty- into one of Manhattan’s premier boutique firms which were acquired by Halstead Real Estate in 2012. Both Jacky and Barak have worked tremendously hard during their careers to become the elite and successful business people they are.
But it’s not just them: it’s the well-oiled machine of the entire Teplitzky Dunayer Team which has become synonymous with success. The team has sold more than two billion dollars worth of Manhattan and South Florida real estate and have worked with foreign clients from South America, Russia, Europe and Asia, as well as New York, Miami and all throughout the U.S. They are renowned for their “know-how” and ability to get transactions, no matter how complicated or difficult, done. They are also recognized for their industry acumen, creative marketing campaigns, negotiation skills, and expansive range of in-house services.
The team’s collective finger is on the pulse of the fluid real estate markets in New York and Miami, meaning the counsel that they provide their clients - whether they are sellers, buyers or investors - is given in ‘real-time’ and not based on stale facts. That means that
their pricing recommendations, advice on when to sell or to buy, and market forecasts are highly valued by their clients. The team speaks English, Spanish, Hebrew, and Portuguese and members have lived in Europe, the Middle East and South America. Unlike most real estate teams, the Teplitzky Dunayer Team covers all of Manhattan and Miami and has exclusive access and industry contacts which allow them to offer their clients the broadest selection in terms of properties, off-market deals, neighborhoods, and price points.
What separates them from the rest is that Teplitzky Dunayer Team encapsulates one-stop shop, where everything is custom made in-house:
- Dedicated team member for rentals
- Financial guru team member specializing in working with Millennials
- ALL the administrative work: team member dedicated to board packages, dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s of the tedious processes in real estate and help navigate you through it!
- An in-house marketing director providing marketing campaigns at your disposal
- An in-house staging service
- Tailor-made digital social media accompanied by cutting edge technology for videos, photography and online advertising
Their versatility and acumen are well-respected by the media. They have appeared on:
- Bloomberg TV, Fox News, Reuters TV, CNN en Espa ol, MarketWatch Radio Network NBCLatino.com, New York Magazine, Real Estate Weekly, The Real Deal Florida and The New York Observer, CNBC, The Real Deal and Crain’s
- The team’s properties have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times AOL Real Estate, The New York Post, HGTV’s “Selling New York” and NBC’s “Open House NYC.”
So, if you want to work with a team that goes beyond the standard definition call or email Teplitzky Dunayer Team. They are happy to meet with you to discuss your real estate buying, selling or investment decisions. And you will have the opportunity to see first-hand
who they are – simply, the best in the real estate industry.